- Teachers in schools to teach students the basics of handling tablets & laptops
- Training centres to teach students and other family members the basics of handling tablets & laptops
- Service centres for tablets & laptops (after the end of the warranty period)
- Training centres to train technicians for servicing tablets & laptops
- DG set vendors as people would need electricity to power/charge their tablets & laptops
- Diesel suppliers to deliver the fuel for DG sets
- Technicians to tweak the DG sets to run on kerosene
- Kerosene suppliers to deliver the fuel
- Intermediaries to divert kerosene under PDS
- State vigilance teams to ensure that kerosene under PDS is not being diverted
- Private scouts to monitor the movement of state vigilance teams & ensure that kerosene under PDS is diverted
Its not just the economy that would benefit from Akhilesh's brainchild. The social spin offs are even greater. Once every third home has a tablet or a laptop, the roadside goons would no longer roam the streets of UP. Rather they would be active on the social media. The FB wall would be the new battle ground, where you will receive your threats. The one with the largest followers would be crowned the biggest goon & no blood would be shed.
The clinics & the hospitals would then attend medical cases, while the police would be able to sleep peacefully in their thana's. The doctors would happily treat people suffering from backaches due to riding 2-wheelers on the roads of UP, rather than those beaten up by the friendly neghbourhood goon. The police would be able to chat with their chums across the table rather than across the lockup bars.
People would increasingly resort to the social media to stay connected. Thus, they would go out of their homes less often. The government can then focus its attention to improving only the major roads & people would no longer complain about the other roads.
Thus, while the private enterprise would have filled in the Bijli gap, the Government would have provided the Sadak. UP has never had any problem of the Pani. With Bipasa all over UP, Akhilesh need not worry about the Maya's, Priyanka's & Uma's!